• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [GUIDE] V6 SuperCharger, KAK Tweaks, and 3GTurboCharger Scripts on the Prevail

KAKernelizer Tweaks
1. Find KickAssKernelizer_Tweaks_Installer_Update_3_RC2-Optional_IO_Tweak.shell.txt on your sdcard and tap it
2. In the pop-up, tap the SU box(it should be Green)
3. Tap save
4. Tap run
If it asks you for scrolling options choose 2 (normal)
5. Tap screen for keyboard
6. Choose to install
7. Tap enter
It will ask you if you want to enable the IO scheduler
8. Choose YES option
9. Enter
10. Let it run
When it

Reactions: kdraw44
Upvote 0
I don't get the "Scrolling option", I do install...but I never get the list to get the # for reboot. I have pulled the battery to reset and have wait over 20 minutes for the list to appear. I see the app run, install and end...I run again to verify, it says it's not install. Help Please :eek:)
I have played with this since I had some free time and I am on CM9 rom.I did this and didn't get a scroll option either, all I did was at the end just hold my power button and rebooted like that.That worked and it's installed for me.

Upvote 0
FYI.. this guide was made a long time ago. and zepplinrox has updated his script several times since the guide was made..

everything I posted is still the same as far as principal but the options/selection numbers have changed due to him adding more options in the script.. So imo it still applies but you just have to look for the selections and not the numbers..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones