• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello everyone! Im finally here!

Welcome! Forgive me if I'm not familiar with who you are (never owned an Eris) but I get the impression you are a coder or programmer of some sort. Could you enlighten us on what sort of work you've done for Eris in the past and any current/future projects?

Also, if you IRC... irc.freenode.net: #android, ##droidincredible, ##incredibleroot, ##incredibleroms

Upvote 0
Dude I was hoping the Eris DRAMA would stop when were not in the ERIS section anymore. It is CLEAR he is not banned and for GOOD reason. if you feel the need to bash something, go outside and find a tree, and run directly into it eyes closed. Hate on yourself. not good people who do free work for people like us! Andrizoid is the man. people make mistakes, move on and grow up!

Upvote 0
I was hoping that post #31 would not be responded to.

It's been reported; let the Mods decide what to do and drop it, please.

I can respond to whatever I damn well please. sorry Pal, But you're in no position to tell me what I can and can't respond to.

All you had to do was report it, by responding on my response, you're contradicting yourself, and doing the same thing.

Upvote 0
I can respond to whatever I damn well please. sorry Pal, But you're in no position to tell me what I can and can't respond to.

All you had to do was report it, by responding on my response, you're contradicting yourself, and doing the same thing.

Can we hold off on this for now? The beer is getting warm and the girls are being paid by the HOUR.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones