• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help! Wants to find out Samsung s2 full features

buzz1b

Lurker
I have been trying to find out the following for my S2 any help would be appreciated.
Find out how I know if I have done the jelly bean update or even if its out in Australia yet.
I'm sure I don't utilise evem hal the features I could so was truinv to get an old fashioned how to manual or app etc. Something that shows the secrets.
Like I've had it for nearby a year and just found out how to forward a txt and take a screen shot so I figured I'm missing out on using lots of the phones features. Any tips or ideas are welcome. Thanks:confused:

I have been trying to find out the following for my S2 any help would be appreciated.
Find out how I know if I have done the jelly bean update or even if its out in Australia yet.
I'm sure I don't utilise evem hal the features I could so was truinv to get an old fashioned how to manual or app etc. Something that shows the secrets.
Like I've had it for nearby a year and just found out how to forward a txt and take a screen shot so I figured I'm missing out on using lots of the phones features. Any tips or ideas are welcome. Thanks:confused:

Hello and welcome to Android Forums buzz1b! :)

Posts #1 and #2 will answer the questions in your second sentence, here:-

Jelly Bean update - Dummies Guide

Loads and loads of hints, tips and tricks for the Galaxy S2 in this thread:-

Tips n Tricks thread.

Thanks for the information. This id my first forum also so learning how these work too.

Glad to have a starting point.

Back
Top Bottom