• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Help]What are the best the settings to have a great battery life and performance on anthrax kernal

pancho32392

Android Enthusiast
May 3, 2012
I have the latest anthrax kernal and I would like to know what are the best setting to set up to have really great battery life and performance at the same time
Here mine but my battery died soo quick ?
Clock-328Min,1188High
Governor-Ondemand
IO Scheduler-Deadline

I have the latest anthrax kernal and I would like to know what are the best setting to set up to have really great battery life and performance at the same time
Here mine but my battery died soo quick ?
Clock-328Min,1188High
Governor-Ondemand
IO Scheduler-Deadline

Basically the same settings I have, except oc to 1404 and noop. Is it the 3.6.5a kernel? My battery life is pretty good, maybe check out a battery monitoring app and see what's draining your batt so quick(unlikely the kernel).

Upvote 0
Basically the same settings I have, except oc to 1404 and noop. Is it the 3.6.5a kernel? My battery life is pretty good, maybe check out a battery monitoring app and see what's draining your batt so quick(unlikely the kernel).

It's the 3.7.0 kernal I don't know it's my setting how I put it or something else is killing my battery and thanks for the response

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones