• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
it does come up as QHSUSB_DLOAD in device manager. now what?
Did you try running the RUU.exe? If that doesn't see the phone and flash the stock configuration, you can either try the process again or post your results in the XDA unbricking thread and hope the OP (dexter93) is monitoring it. I don't see him on the XDA Evo 3D forums very often so it might be best to send him a PM if accepts them.

ramjet73

Reactions: Sleepingsirens
Upvote 0
Alright, thank you so much ramjet, im gonna try this all once more. I really appreciate all of this
You might also want to try leaving your battery out of the phone for about 15 minutes and then put it back in and try starting the bootloader with Power+VolumeDown. Sometimes that has worked.

ramjet73

Reactions: Sleepingsirens
Upvote 0
You might also want to try leaving your battery out of the phone for about 15 minutes and then put it back in and try starting the bootloader with Power+VolumeDown. Sometimes that has worked.

ramjet73
ramjet i did it! instead of using the 1.04 hboot i tried putting 1.40 in and it worked! im on the stock rom right now from the ruu, thank you so much! without you i would not have my phone right now :) thank you so much

Upvote 0
ramjet i did it! instead of using the 1.04 hboot i tried putting 1.40 in and it worked! im on the stock rom right now from the ruu, thank you so much! without you i would not have my phone right now :) thank you so much
Great!

I'm a little surprised that worked based on the warning that dexter93 made that the hboot you flash has to match the version in the hex display, but glad that you got it to work and you have your phone back. :thumbup:

ramjet73

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones