• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root How come every time I reboot all my widgets disappear?

Are you using LauncherPro? I'm using the Tranq 3.6.0 ROM and before that was using Stock but with certain widgets and LauncherPro anytime I reboot the phone I lose some widgets. Some will come back if I go to Prefs -> Restart LauncherPro. Those that don't I have to put back manually. Some have even disappeared from the "Widgets" list all together even though they're still installed so i have to uninstall and reinstall. I dont use those particular widgets anymore. Right now the only one that I have that still does it is a Christmas Widget that will be gone in a week anyway. If you're using LauncherPro at least that nails it down to the launcher. If not I'm interested to see what it is.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones