• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help how do i make a photo full screen size for wallpaper?

I had all the same problems with cropping and changing the resolution didn't help. I tried so many different things and was so frustrated but after following advice from this forum I used the Dodol Wallpaper Maker app and I couldn't believe it actually works! Plus it doesn't move when you scroll to other screens. Thanks guys :D

Upvote 0
The simplest one I found is - Wallpaper Wizardrii, "Changing the way you set wallpaper" ™. Set your own images, Portrait, Landscape, and Crop; all with No Scroll or Scroll. I use the EXACT setting and my entire pix shows up - I am not affiliated with the company

welcome to the forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanx for the tip. here is the link if anyone wants to try it out:Wallpaper Wizardrii

Upvote 0
I AGREE I DONT THINK SOMETHING THAT TEDIOUS SHOULD BE SO DIFFICULT TO FIX. HOWEVER... I found a way to fix the problem just download the app Wallpaper Wizardrii than go through and adjust the size of the photo to where you can see it as about thumb size on your screen. Save it as crop. Go to gallery than wallpaper wizardrill find photo and set as wallpaper. Hope that helped god bless. John 3: 16

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones