• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How do you get to the Clockwork Mod screen?

Ok, thanks Dragonslayer, but that didn't work...

I found atma's instructions here for how to get to TWRP and tried that.

I was unsure whether instructions to get to TWRP would be the same as how to get to clockwork mod recovery.

His instructions: "How to get to recovery: Power off the phone, Hold both volume buttons and the power button at the same time. When the phone vibrates, let go of the power button but keep holding both volume buttons. In a few seconds you should be in the recovery menu."

Upvote 0
His instructions: "How to get to recovery: Power off the phone, Hold both volume buttons and the power button at the same time. When the phone vibrates, let go of the power button but keep holding both volume buttons. In a few seconds you should be in the recovery menu."

Yeah, its the same for any recovery on our phone. :)

If you're rooted, I highly recommend Quick Boot. Makes it a lot easier getting to recovery.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones