• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root How Do You Unroot Samsung Infuse 4G?

Download super1click from google put the phone into usb debbuging mode make sure sd cards are like when they were not plugged into the computer, and then just click unroot. I am pretty sure it will wipe your data though, so make sure you make a backup of your apps, settings, etc.
 
where do i download super1click? and when i search on google for it are they all the same or is it a specific one?

first off, why IN THE WORLD would you want to unroot? Are you returning the phone? if so then just take it back to complete stock factory with odin. Or if you for some wierd reason want to unroot...get superoneclick here...and make that unroot you. i think superoneclick has a unroot button idk i never looked at it there.

GET IT HERE:...it was the first thing on google when searching superoneclick...
[APP]SuperOneClick v2.1.1 (Finally fixed!) - xda-developers
 
I need to also "unroot" my Samsung Infuse (Rogers Canada) because I'm getting the phone exchanged and I can't find anywhere that has the original stock firmware without root. If I check the XDA forums and attempt the links for download they all turn up dead due to upload sites being shut down.
 
Back
Top Bottom