• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How Often Do You Reboot Your Desire?

Had mine since it came out, rebooted yesterday for the first time,i was transferring 12 music tracks by bluetooth to my laptop, after 5 or so tracks phone froze completely, had to remove battery, tried again same thing.I was using Efile , in the end did it by cable.

What?? One reboot in over a year! And that's with stock Android / Sense?

Upvote 0
:eek:
If your phone is dropping that much sitting idle overnight, you have a rogue app or something else draining the battery. Do you have WiFi and Bluetooth running all night too?

I charge my phone to 100% every morning before work and between 9.30am and 5.30pm it sits in my pocket idle (except a 2 min phonecall to my wife at lunchtime) with mobile internet/wifi/bluetooth etc switched off and by 5.30pm I'm always down to about 88%.

However my work is in a really bad signal area...would my phone be using up lots of battery trying to find signal? And if not, how would I find out if a rogue app is draining my battery?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones