• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root How to fully wipe Cyanogenmod??

danimeg01

Lurker
Apr 14, 2012
Hello All;

The first custom ROM I installed was 2.3.7 cyanogenmod, and it was cool until I found it quite unreliable (it deleted all the apps on my phone memstick) so now I installed 2.3.7 Sony Style... Thing is; I cannot seem to be able to get rid of cyanogenmod settings. (I am also unable to delete the app from the app manager)

I would really like to install the Style ROM from scratch, anyone knows how to achieve this?

Thanks!

Hello All;

The first custom ROM I installed was 2.3.7 cyanogenmod, and it was cool until I found it quite unreliable (it deleted all the apps on my phone memstick) so now I installed 2.3.7 Sony Style... Thing is; I cannot seem to be able to get rid of cyanogenmod settings. (I am also unable to delete the app from the app manager)

I would really like to install the Style ROM from scratch, anyone knows how to achieve this?

Thanks!

you need to go into your recovery and wipe everything manually and then flash the new rom I recommend you wipe 3 times manually then flash the new rom this should fix your issue.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones