• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root How to get free Android apps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
of course.

they are in the market...thousands of them...they say free.

they are the ones you don't have to pay for them.

if you are referring to the apps that developers spent hours making, that do wonderful things, and that cost mere cents...then you need to read the forum rules and guidelines....
:D:D

the whole **** thing is stealing no matter how you look at it, there is so much free stuff compared to apple in the market that it's ridiculous and the pay apps are like 99 cents opposed to apples frickin $12, plus if you do steal them via teh ** method, you can never update

I WILL NOT CALM DOWN!! j/k haha yea if he was asking how to get truly free apps in the android market, well then I'm surprised he even knew how to get on this forum and creat an account... just saying

Thanks for the help. And by the I been a member for while and and also I have rooted evo and flash ROM onto.
Thanks for the help again!

lol @ this thread ...

+1

this-thread-rocks-and-i-am-fat.jpg

Just head on over to my Guide and pick out a few of the outstanding ROOT-Only apps for yourself.
They are all great and have their own awesomeness! Plus, most are FREE! ^_^

I refuse to pay for apps! Therefore I have chosen to write whatever apps I need. I also dont want to support the carriers, so I just yell, and listen for a response.

(PS, if i cant write it, i buy it :[... and if they cant hear me, I call them)

I reading over the Rooting for dummies page and I didn't really understand how to update to the latest OTA (sorry for the dumb question) I do have a rooted evo and I am running the Valepak 3.0 nonsense ROM.
Thanks for the help

I reading over the Rooting for dummies page and I didn't really understand how to update to the latest OTA (sorry for the dumb question) I do have a rooted evo and I am running the Valepak 3.0 nonsense ROM.
Thanks for the help

Basically you are finding the ROM w/the Hboot to match the one that is currently installed on your device.
The Radios you download also should match the current ROM version.

I wish the Forums let us use tables. I would put together what Version ROMs match which Version Radios. So for now, you'll have to search for 'em.

Matlock, you want something like this?

hboot - OTA - radio - PRI - NV - wimax
2.10 - 3.70.651.1 - 2.15.00.11.19 - 1.90 - 1.90 - 27167_R01
2.02 - 3.30.651.3 - 2.15.00.09.01 - 1.77 - 1.77 - 26023_R01
2.02 - 3.30.651.2 - 2.15.00.09.01 - 1.77 - 1.77 - 26023_R01
0.97 - 3.29.651.5 - 2.15.00.07.28 - ?--- - 1.77 - ?
0.93 - 3.26.651.6 - 2.15.00.07.21 - ?--- - 1.40 - ?
?--- - 1.47.651.1 - 2.05.00.06.10 - ?--- - ?--- - 25641_R01
0.79 - 1.32.651.6 - 1.39.00.05.31 - ?--- - ?--- - ?
?--- - 1.32.651.1 - 1.36.00.04.02 - ?--- - ?--- - ?

If that's what you want, I'll track down the missing info.

Damn dude. I didn't even get half way on mine. haha
But yeah, thats what I am thinkin'. Go ahead and track the rest and hit me up, I'll get that sucker on the guide. that'll sure help out our EVOers.

Damn dude. I didn't even get half way on mine. haha
But yeah, thats what I am thinkin'. Go ahead and track the rest and hit me up, I'll get that sucker on the guide. that'll sure help out our EVOers.

You got it. I'll PM you when I have more. No need to add it to this thread :).

I dunno... Even after the turn this thread took I still think he was asking for tips on pirate appz...

Not that I'm offended by that or upset or anything, I just think some of you might have been too quick to shift gears.

Wow I'm impressed by the self-regulation you guys displayed here...yall are going to put me out of work! :D

Mr. Ed put it perfectly, thus, the thread has run its course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom