• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Htc desire cases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upvote 0
Hey guys,

The reason im putting these cases up is because i think all the holes,cut outs,buttons, are all in the same place, and that last case i put up splits at the bottom, meaning if it is a slight difference, would it fit well? if im wrong about the holes being in the wrong places let me know, i wouldnt buy a case if this were true.

Upvote 0
apologies i can't post a link ( cos i have the pc/web skills of a brick ) i can post the ebay item numbers, sorry if this breaches any rules
the case is item number 390167739309
the screen protectors number is 180482511865

i hope this helps some folks, i have them and for the money they're fine, they won't have mr krusell losing any sleep but they are fine value

Upvote 0
Just bought the Proporta nexus google one case in leather and the desire is a perfect fit for this case. Looks like it was made for it all buttons visible even the camera cutout. The case has a sheet of aircraft grade aluminium sewn into the cover to protect the screen and comes with lifetime warranty it is pure quality. Got from clover technology and if you ask they send a belt clip which is quality aswell all in all came to

Upvote 0
Just bought the Proporta nexus google one case in leather and the desire is a perfect fit for this case. Looks like it was made for it all buttons visible even the camera cutout. The case has a sheet of aircraft grade aluminium sewn into the cover to protect the screen and comes with lifetime warranty it is pure quality. Got from clover technology and if you ask they send a belt clip which is quality aswell all in all came to

Upvote 0
I have to confess as I am a complete numpty...I thought i was being prudent buying cases in preparation for my desire and bout from the U.S 2 cases all nice and decorated with the description eris desire,

well after joining here and realising the desire and the eris desire are not in fact the same phone :thinking:

i now have 2 cases that are useless, and have had to buy in preparation for my new phone a new case/holder and screen protectors off ebay, i in the end bought the Mofi case and the nexus one protectors, and have the O.H on standby for trimming and fitting of the screen protectors lol

Upvote 0

Right people, got the case, its quite nice, its dark brown with orange highlights around edges. Orange lining is like microfiber, nice and soft so wont mess with the phones finish.

Fit is quite good, not overly tight so you battle to get the phone in/out. The phones slit allows for a bit of the case to go over the top of the phone which would stop it from falling out if upside down (this works well).

Only thing that concerns me is the case will split where the slit is, but only time will tell how tough it is.

Overall, for the price quite pleased. Id give it a 7/10 as theres nothing that looks as good at the moment.

Upvote 0
I have ordered this one..

PDair Leather Case for HTC Google Nexus One - Vertical Pouch Type (Black) by PDair - PDair.com

I hope it fits...:p

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones