Mavis Cruet
Well-Known Member
Hi ..
I very much like the HTC desire, and am hoping to buy one, but I would like a little info on the media player.
I currently have a Samsung Monte, which insists on playing everything alphabetically, even properly tagged files. As I like to listen to Audiobooks, rather than music, this is a BIG problem.
Please can someone confirm that the Desire does play audio files in numerical order, and does it bookmark? ...
Any information would be gratefully received ... Thanks.
I very much like the HTC desire, and am hoping to buy one, but I would like a little info on the media player.
I currently have a Samsung Monte, which insists on playing everything alphabetically, even properly tagged files. As I like to listen to Audiobooks, rather than music, this is a BIG problem.
Please can someone confirm that the Desire does play audio files in numerical order, and does it bookmark? ...
Any information would be gratefully received ... Thanks.
very pleased.