• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Inspire Battery Experiences...

So I guess its safe to say that the average user, based on a non-meticulous meta analysis of this thread, will be just fine with this phone and battery life ;)

For the heavier user's they might need to take a car charger and or spare charger to work with them in the morning. Otherwise it seems like the reviews are pretty solid

yep safe to say :)

Upvote 0
if your having issues, dim the screen, let the battery drain to under 20% and charge to full, change some of your syncing for data, mail etc etc

TY Andrea. Just really new here to Android and not real sure on what the best settings for syncing would be. I really like my emails to come asap so not so sure what to change there. Everything sync'd right now is at defaults. Any recommendations are welcomed.

Upvote 0
TY Andrea. Just really new here to Android and not real sure on what the best settings for syncing would be. I really like my emails to come asap so not so sure what to change there. Everything sync'd right now is at defaults. Any recommendations are welcomed.

You could also download juciedefender if you really need it has settings for data etc which alot of people on here rave about

Upvote 0
Is there a noticeable difference in battery life?

Profile Valet changes the settings depending on your location, similar to Tasker but not as involved and will less options. I have a work mode, home mode, and night and morning modes setup plus a manual car mode which still requires a couple of clicks... easier just to use the power widget built into the phone to enable/disable wifi/bluetooth/gps.

I just installed JuiceDefender and Screebl last night so I won't know until the end of the day to see how my battery is, but screeble is pretty cool. Check out this video, it explains what it does.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzgFuUu0oxg

I'll post back with results tonight on JuiceDefender.

Upvote 0
Figure id put my 2 cents in since ive been using this phone more than my computer. Its been midterms week for me which is why i havent been posting much. I have been using my phone A LOT and this is what my day usually looks like:

first off, things constantly running in the background:
Pulse
Facebook
pageonce
News
Sense widgets
words with friends
Gmail
Corporate Email
--------
phone goes off the charger at 7am
------
I use pulse for all my tech news quite often through the day
I respond to all my emails
I send about 100 texts a day
Talk on the phone about 1 hour a day
Im on facebook chat quite a bit
Using a downloaded calculator app for physics and calculus (use for about 3-4 hours in a day)
During my 30 min lunch break, I play jet car stunts (super addictive)
Im constantly playing my coworkers in words with friends
Down load about 1-2 apps a day
take a few pictures here and there and send them to facebook
I use the ultimate guitar app + (cant remember the name of the app that opens up guitar pro files)to practice guitar and play some songs
I use pandora for about an hour when im working out
EDIT: forgot to add running speeds tests through out the day
---
phone goes on the charger at about midnight
-------------
the last 2 days of doing that, ive landed at about 30% left (each day)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones