• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Huawei Glory links, leaks, facts and speculation thread

Amazing there hasn't been a single TV commercial, web advertisment, press release, YouTube video, magazine ad or anything else to announce this.
The only quasi-reviews/news on the net are months old and all pretty much the same article reprinted.

In fact, if I hadn't done a Google search for "best prepaid android" I would have never known about the Glory.

This is NOT the way to make your product a best seller.

However I suppose whenever they finally do release it, Ill have something no one else knows about. That's kinda cool.

Upvote 0
Amazing there hasn't been a single TV commercial, web advertisment, press release, YouTube video, magazine ad or anything else to announce this.
The only quasi-reviews/news on the net are months old and all pretty much the same article reprinted.

In fact, if I hadn't done a Google search for "best prepaid android" I would have never known about the Glory.

This is NOT the way to make your product a best seller.

However I suppose whenever they finally do release it, Ill have something no one else knows about. That's kinda cool.
I'm thinking they don't want everyone waiting for this phone to come out instead of buying the phones they have out now. They'll probably promote it after it's released. Also, the Samsung Transfix just showed up on their website one day and I had never even heard of that one. Maybe they'll release the Glory/Mercury the same way. I do hope it sells well, though, or there won't be any ROMs for it.

Upvote 0
To be honest I hardly see any Cricket commercials. Probably on the local channels, I recall one where they pretty muched ragged on TMO service but never to promote any phone. All the ones I have seen have been on Youtube and those arent official Cricket vids.
Any who heres the link about ICS on the Honor
Official Demo Android 4.0 Update For The Huawei Honor (U8860) Released
enjoy.

Reactions: Gmash
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones