• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I have recieved 2.2 FROYO

Have you received the OTA!?

• I have received the OTA!!11!!11!1one

Votes: 416 30.9%
  • Nope.

Votes: 929 69.1%

• Total voters
Oh you have to be kidding me!! We are all geeks in here, and not one person found my post funny??

Jesus, tough crowd!! lol

Any developers here? Can someone convert this and send me the .APK
Code:
[COLOR=Red][B]if (phone == ON) {
[/B][/COLOR][INDENT][COLOR=Red][B]Action %settings
Action %about.phone
Action %system.updates
[/B][/COLOR][/INDENT][COLOR=Red][B]if ("your system is currently up to date" !isin %screen.text) {
[/B][/COLOR][INDENT][COLOR=Red][B]Action %alarm.sound
[/B][/COLOR][/INDENT][INDENT][COLOR=Red][B]}
[/B][/COLOR][/INDENT][COLOR=Red][B]}
[/B][/COLOR]
...[crickets chirping]...

Did anyone who has already received the update get it in the late afternoon? I'm in Northern CA and am wondering if I should give up hope for the day and get back to my life...it's 3:10 PM here...thanks

I have two incredibles on my account.. I posted up in an early post I bet my gf would get it first sure enough she got it this morning.. She called in the am and said it popped up.. It was around 8 am.. In south texas... I still have not gotten it.. :(

Tell "the situation" he is a disrespectful dipshit. He has some nerve treating women that way. I hope some day he gets a taste of his own medicine.

I also hope im a good enough dad to somehow keep my daughter away from this type of trash

/rant
You know the show is scripted right? Anyhoo what are you doing watching that garbage anyway?

You know the show is scripted right? Anyhoo what are you doing watching that garbage anyway?

I didnt know it was scripted no. and i dont watch it typically. I just came across an episode and saw him "putting the hippo to bed, and extracting the hottie" to get rid of a fat girl and go bang the friend.

But im glad to hear it was most likely fake

My gf got hers this morning, around 7am. I'm still waiting for mine...

Sad thing is that she only had her phone for about 5 days, while i've had mine for about 3 weeks

Finally got it this morning. Wifey got hers on her moto droid last week so it was kind of irritating, but it's all good now :)

I didnt know it was scripted no. and i dont watch it typically. I just came across an episode and saw him "putting the hippo to bed, and extracting the hottie" to get rid of a fat girl and go bang the friend.

But im glad to hear it was most likely fake
Yeah, take MTV "reality" shows with a grain of salt ;)

Though if you do go to Seaside at the right times, at the right clubs, you'll think you were walking right into the show.

Are you sure about that? (the scripted thing) Just because you can't believe that someone is that big an a$$, doesn't mean that they are. My wife went to HS with him, and he was always a d Bag.

Are you sure about that? (the scripted thing) Just because you can't believe that someone is that big an a$$, doesn't mean that they are. My wife went to HS with him, and he was always a d Bag.
Yup. I'm a 100% positive. They were on strike or something a few weeks ago because they wanted a pay raise for their 3 season or something.

Back
Top Bottom