• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Iam Back, got another Avant.. And Working on some Marshmallow Stickiness

wont lie, the kernel is a pain in the butt on this phone, but i can get it, finally got it to compile, now ive got to make a ramdisk packer and all that.

wont lie, the kernel is a pain in the butt on this phone, but i can get it, finally got it to compile, now ive got to make a ramdisk packer and all that.
Yea- we had a couple working in it but it seemed to get the best of them

i think ill actually go back and fix CM-12.1 First, i found alot of issues, and alot of why those issues are present. the ramdisk, scripts are not right at all when compared to stock

i think ill actually go back and fix CM-12.1 First, i found alot of issues, and alot of why those issues are present. the ramdisk, scripts are not right at all when compared to stock
It seems like 12.1 works amazingly with the exception of incoming calls and camera unless that's what you meant

Just might have to do that, i took a break from cm13 right now, rand into problems with cm12.1 so i went to an old trusty KK rom, get that working and work my way up maybe

Also if I can do anything to help just ask. I would love to see a fully stable (or at least close) custom rom for the Avant

Awesome! Count me in on that action! Prolly gonna be getting a new phone soon anyway so I don't really mind using my phone for testing out the cool new stuff! Thanks for even attempting this for our avant :)

:( iam getting a wierd bootloop right now, will boot all the way, Optimizing apps, updating contacts, starting apps, thats when it loops

Back
Top Bottom