• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Iam Back, got another Avant.. And Working on some Marshmallow Stickiness

Loving the kernel. Hoping you you're able to get this in working order. No rush, though. If you want someone to test anything hit me up. I don't have much better to do and would love to see MM on my Avant. I don't have service, though. Wi-Fi only.

Don't let me get in my zone lol, and get bro, dies the kernel turn of Hotspot or something? Didn't seen to work, maybe I just need to reformat or reflash
Fail, There's a lot of errors in this message, meant to ask if the kernel affected hotspot or not that's all, sorry for that whole mess.

yes n no, i wanna fix it, but iam working insane hours 12-16hr shifts

Smh been there done that, completely understand, I'll play around with your custom ROM you've made and try to locate the problem. Hopefully you find the time soon but I still understand why you haven't done anything with it in a minute

yes n no, i wanna fix it, but iam working insane hours 12-16hr shifts
Alright so getting back to my promise, I've still been messing around with the ROM and noticed that the updater.script is the reason why errors keep getting thrown when trying to install. Now I'm not really sure on how to go about fixing that because I'm no good at editing those files but I'll continue to keep pressing forward with my testing for the sake of us all who still use this device.

Back
Top Bottom