• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Iam Back, got another Avant.. And Working on some Marshmallow Stickiness

Ok I can send you the boot.img but how do I find the name of my wifi module

No need, i found a dl link for the aokp rom :)

glad i tested that, seems akop has issues with framebuffer on my kernel. would have to rebuild aokp using my source

Last edited:
Does anyone know if I can remove my root access and/or recovery if I go into recovery and flash the stock avant ROM?

Some new teaser sceenshots, Stock vs The Zero Kernel
Screenshot_2016-06-03-16-22-05.png

STOCK
Screenshot_2016-06-05-19-39-36.png

My Zero Kernel :) and still going

So far I have the latest firmware thanks Kies and that combined with your kernel seems really good so far, I didn't lose root. The kernel is awesome I love over clocking but it seems the minimum CPU freq stays at 192MHz and I can't change it, really tho no problems, I think just add some more govs and schedulers then voila! Lol this kernel is really impressive tho, shows how thankful we can be when someone finally saves our device, lemme know of i can help in any way homie, I gotcha back the best I can

Guys I'm sorry I'm posting in this thread but I don't know where else to go... I just restored my stock ROM backup on my avant and for some reason its prompting me for an encryption password every time it boots. I never encrypted! Is there a way to get around this within twrp recovery?

Guys I'm sorry I'm posting in this thread but I don't know where else to go... I just restored my stock ROM backup on my avant and for some reason its prompting me for an encryption password every time it boots. I never encrypted! Is there a way to get around this within twrp recovery?
Seems like it mighta gotten corrupted, good news is u can always flash the stock ROM zip, then flash SuperSU then restore you're data, if you use any mods like viper4android, Xtremeaudiomod or anything like then you'll have to redo that too

Seems like it mighta gotten corrupted, good news is u can always flash the stock ROM zip, then flash SuperSU then restore you're data, if you use any mods like viper4android, Xtremeaudiomod or anything like then you'll have to redo that too
I'll try it now

Back
Top Bottom