• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Icecream doesn't have bones...

jaydemir

Jun 18, 2013
but I do!

Currently rocking the LG motion 4G on metro pcs, getting a t-mobile sim shipped to me as I type.

Fascinated with mobile technology and continually learning about how radio frequencies work. I fix TV, internet and telephone for the local Cable company, so communications is sort of my thing.

Pretty much every android question I've ever typed into a search bar has brought me to this forum so I figure I'd join. I'm here to both ask for help and give it where I can.

Oh, and I've hated "that fruit company" since 2007(ish), I don't take kindly to sheep, but I do enjoy a good mojito once in a while.

Thanks for having me!

~Joe

but I do!

Currently rocking the LG motion 4G on metro pcs, getting a t-mobile sim shipped to me as I type.

Fascinated with mobile technology and continually learning about how radio frequencies work. I fix TV, internet and telephone for the local Cable company, so communications is sort of my thing.

Pretty much every android question I've ever typed into a search bar has brought me to this forum so I figure I'd join. I'm here to both ask for help and give it where I can.

Oh, and I've hated "that fruit company" since 2007(ish), I don't take kindly to sheep, but I do enjoy a good mojito once in a while.

Thanks for having me!

~Joe
Welcome aboard , you can check this thread out project-fm-radio-quest-enable-built-in-fm-radio they've been playing with it for sometime now, hope this helps.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones