• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ICS is here!!!!

Can anyone tell me why i haven'tgitten my update yet??? Its even shwing no firmwareupdates available????

Well, it was all going very well and on the whole still is, but I have had a couple of instances where my tablet has restarted, but gotten stuck on the start up screen. A long press on the power button sorts it out, but as I said, ICS is mostly running extremely well. I'd rather have it than not.

While connected to wifi, go to settings>about device>system update>check update
I also have not been able to do the ICS update. I have done what is mentioned above numerous times over the last several days and all I get is "No update is currently available for your device." Any other ideas?

At this point I give up trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong...OTA negative wifi route negative, and for some odd reason I can't figure out how to flash it via the ASUS website...I dunno what I'm mossing here, it was easier to install a custom rom on my phone...

For me anyway. Just found my TF completely turned off. I had used it about an hour previously and just let the screen tun off. Took 3 long presses of the power button to get it to turn on. Didn't think it was going to start at all :(

^^^Not surprised. Have you noticed all the problems caused by ICS on the transformer? No wonder..I wouldn't be concerned-Asus probably pulled the OTA update

My gf just got the OTA update tonight. She's not too fond of it. We kinda miss how the old fonts and graphics looked.

Got the OTA update last night around 7pm CST. Didn't get a chance to evaluate after the update... did notice changes in lock screen, font and app add/remove process. The web browsing seemed more smooth and the keypad lag seems to have reduced..

Back
Top Bottom