• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

If you owned a business

LGee3

What theme would it be and what would you call it ? Mine would be First Responder themed and have police/ems/fire and Power Plant feel. I would call it The 3rd Watch and it would be opened from 7am - 2pm for overnight workers to wet their whistle after work. Always good to have a bar where cops frequent. No Riff-Raff...

It'd be a software development company, and I wouldn't kick the developers' arses to deliver in unrealistic timescales :rolleyes:

I like John Carmac's attitude - "It'll be done when it's done". Lol, wish I had the balls to say that. Of course you can only get away with that if you're a coding God.

It'd be a software development company, and I wouldn't kick the developers' arses to deliver in unrealistic timescales
rolleyes.png

I like John Carmac's attitude - 'It'll be done when it's done'. Lol, wish I had the balls to say that. Of course you can only get away with that if you're a coding God.

Give me machinery, pumps, chillers, piping, etc and I am on it...Coding, binary, todays digital world and I am a caveman in the 21st century.

Kudos to you. I struggle putting up a shelf :p
I do like taking things apart. Putting them back together is another thing..

Mine would be a singing lessons studio, if I were self employed. Wait. I am self-employed and I do own one. :p

I have two businesses actually. Sole proprietor of one and a partner in another. One business is a cabinet making / woodworking business and I named it Woodcrafters. The other is a lawn maintenance business that I named The Lawn Guy. Names for a service type business is mostly meaningless. Reputation is everything.

I have two businesses actually. Sole proprietor of one and a partner in another. One business is a cabinet making / woodworking business and I named it Woodcrafters. The other is a lawn maintenance business that I named The Lawn Guy. Names for a service type business is mostly meaningless. Reputation is everything.

I agree

well i had always wanted to have my own business. the first one i have always wanted a bar/restaurant that is ocean themed.....so like a seafood bar and grill with a hint of Hawaiian and Carribean influenced fusion.

it will have a 5,000 gal saltwater tank behind the bar, stocked with a whole bunch of baby sharks and sting rays. and a bunch of smaller 50 to 100 gallon tanks at random tables spread through out the place.

my other idea is to have a pet store that caters to all pets. it will have a section for dogs and cats of course, but also departments for birds, reptiles , as well as sections for fresh and saltwater fish. i areas where the store will be hands on.....like in the fish section, there will be a tidepool tank where kids can interact with some of the organisms that we would sell......animals like starfish and sea urchins. i want it to be a place of learning and education.

I'm not sure but it would probably have something to do with Shoes, It's my passion or Obsession .... not sure which one yet :thinking:

Quesadilla Food trucks.... Food trucks are everywhere but I havent seen one with Quesadillas only. I would make Any kind too other than the basic cheese only. Chili cheese dog, pizza, bbq, breakfast, creole, asian, german, etc...

I do owe a record company, started oh around thirteen years ago, a little hush hush project that not even the internet, will ever discover that, we make our own music, all the proceeds goes to charity Make A Wish, of where we make them smile by having private parties with our band, we do have around oh 30 lps on hold, we will get to them...

My ultimate dream job would be an independent writer company call it "Penny and Ink" for those who, are independent writers around my area that can come up ,and just chill with me, and have a nice atomsphere to it, to whatever music they want to bring, to give them ideas. So we can have a building sort of near by at the heart of town, and so whom does not have access to public transportation can just walk home, that is pretty close by the interstate, to give them ideas - I will have the center focus around my huge monster called "eyes of the machine" - That has focused on the play particale of people struggling with PSTD, and the horror of war itself while fighting off different nightmares. I have started it off as like a tribute to fallen war heroes around oh twenty years ago or so, and just spin it off in different books..
And print them all off a copy whenever the need for them to read itself.
But they can do whatever they ever wanted...

Just no more food serivces - had my neck and soul twisted to an indie place also for the same lenghtwire as "eyes of the machine"...

Back
Top Bottom