• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

If you're still looking to order an EVO....

My BB curve was stolen 2 weeks ago and I had an upgrade available. I went in to Radio Shack and got another BB because they didn't have the EVO in stock. They told me that when they get one in, I can exchange it for an Evo.

Yesterday I went hunting and I found 2 Radio Shacks that had one in stock. Both places refused to sell it to me for the upgrade price and said that I had to be a new Sprint activation.

What gives??! I was told by a couple other locations to contact the district manager and that they weren't technically allowed to refuse me so I called and left a message yesterday.

Do you think it's worth it to email this guy?

Upvote 0
My BB curve was stolen 2 weeks ago and I had an upgrade available. I went in to Radio Shack and got another BB because they didn't have the EVO in stock. They told me that when they get one in, I can exchange it for an Evo.

Yesterday I went hunting and I found 2 Radio Shacks that had one in stock. Both places refused to sell it to me for the upgrade price and said that I had to be a new Sprint activation.

What gives??! I was told by a couple other locations to contact the district manager and that they weren't technically allowed to refuse me so I called and left a message yesterday.

Do you think it's worth it to email this guy?

Send him and email or call. He is a great guy! If you have an upgrade coming, he can do it!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones