Well I have searched the forums and threads under EVO 4g, and have been unable to find a relatable thread... so forgive me if youve seen this somewhere else, i tried...
I noticed my iheartradio disappeared from my list of apps about a week ago.
It was about the same time I flashed from evokings green over to cm7 nightly build.
Today i went to download the app from the marketplace, and my search results return nothing.
If you visit iheartradio.com/android, it says that the app requires the EVO 4g running firmware of version 2.1 or higher, but that iheartradio is compatible with firmware version 2.2. I am currently running firmware 2.3.4.
I certainly can not be the only one out there having this issue. If anyone knows a fix, or if I just have to be patient and wait for the app to support 2.3, no big deal, but I thought id ask since most of you know way more about this than i do.
Also, I have tried downloading the app directly from the iheartradio website. When I try to install this program through ES file explorer (and the regular browser) I get a "Parse Error" -there is a problem parsing the package.
Thanks in advance.
Fundy
I noticed my iheartradio disappeared from my list of apps about a week ago.
It was about the same time I flashed from evokings green over to cm7 nightly build.
Today i went to download the app from the marketplace, and my search results return nothing.
If you visit iheartradio.com/android, it says that the app requires the EVO 4g running firmware of version 2.1 or higher, but that iheartradio is compatible with firmware version 2.2. I am currently running firmware 2.3.4.
I certainly can not be the only one out there having this issue. If anyone knows a fix, or if I just have to be patient and wait for the app to support 2.3, no big deal, but I thought id ask since most of you know way more about this than i do.
Also, I have tried downloading the app directly from the iheartradio website. When I try to install this program through ES file explorer (and the regular browser) I get a "Parse Error" -there is a problem parsing the package.
Thanks in advance.
Fundy