• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[International / GSM] GNex ROM Description Database

ouch1976

Android Enthusiast
Nov 30, 2011
Is there a thread on AF or a website that lists all the ROMs out there and the features of each one? I know there is a list of ROMs on AF, but it doesn't look very large, provides no description, and hasn't been updated in a while.

I'm running MIUI, but I think I'm going back to AOKP because it's so smooth. Any suggestions?

Is there a thread on AF or a website that lists all the ROMs out there and the features of each one? I know there is a list of ROMs on AF, but it doesn't look very large, provides no description, and hasn't been updated in a while.

I'm running MIUI, but I think I'm going back to AOKP because it's so smooth. Any suggestions?

Personally, I would suggest the XDA forum for your ROM question. I believe you can find the answer there. This list is made by an XDA member:
Galaxy Nexus Android Roms

Reactions: ouch1976
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones