• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

is it worth upgrading from Samsung Admire? Metropcs

So I'm new to Metropcs, I have the samsung admire right now. If I go into the store, will it just be 149+tax? Or will they charge me an activation fee? If so, is it better to order online?

If I order it online, I can activate it myself and keep the same number? What information will I need to do so?

Either order it online or go to the store and tell them you just want to buy the phone and you will activate it yourself at home.

You get free two day shipping online and can go through the entire process of plan selection and phone setup at metroPCS.com
 
the LG motion is definitely worth it I would say it's the best phone out for any carrier, and yes with the 4g network you can finally stream videos which is probably the highest general use bandwidth that you will ever use
 
I switched from the Admire to the Motion and wow this phone kicks ass compared to the Samsung Admire plus Adobe Flash works on this phone and you don't need to root it or do anything but install it to get it to work the only setback is you can't download it from the app store you have to go to Adobe's website and download the apk from there another thing most of the metro ware crap programs can be uninstalled or disabled without having to root one other thing the $50 rebate it's been 3 months and I'm still waiting for it to come in the mail plus Metro sent me a email telling me they received my rebate forms and said I should receive it in the mail sometime next year
 
Back
Top Bottom