• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Is there a Cyanogen ROM for Moto Droid

Im using koush's cyanogen mod , and so far it is the est one yet with a fully functional 2.1 launcher that works in landscape as well as portrait mode, have not had one fc at all yet. comes with 1g max overclock and it is very fast and responsive. changed from smoked glass 5.0.2 also i installed clockwork recovery and it seems much faster than the sir psycho one.

Cyan was nice, but not for me. BB is still alot faster.
Oh well, I tried

You're welcome to post your opinion/experience but I didn't want to just let your experience speak without rebuttal. :D ...just for argument's sake...

I have used BB v.0.9 and CM 5.0.5.3...and I would argue the exact opposite. Nothing on my phone has been as fast as Cyanogen. I have had installs that were not as fast and found that wiping data, along with formatting the system, cache, and boot partitions have immensely helped with the speed. Just my personal experience talking...

I installed BB using the same manner and didn't have the same overall "snappiness" as I did with CM.

Back
Top Bottom