• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Its gonna be one of those days....

chris4x4

Android Enthusiast
Jan 7, 2011
.....As I wake up, and mosey out to the kitchen, to get 32 oz. of freshly brewed coffee, and begin to pour it into my cup, the lid to the carafe comes off, dumping 4000* coffee onto my left arm, and onto my counter, and floor. Then, As I turn on some lights (I had the kitchen light on already) to asses the damage, 2 bulbs burned out. As I grab a towel to begin the clean up, I find my dog, Gabby, licking up all the coffee she can. SO.....to recap, Im burned, with 2 dead lights, and a dog thats wired out of its mind. Im going to finish the rest of day in my closet........

Is it cool in your closet:thinking:
ae8dd54f-842c-1c2e.jpg
:eek:
Ohh probably not enough room.with the two dogs in there too :rofl:

Upvote 0
Could have been worse - you could have had your phone in close proximity. I'm no expert but I'd hazard a guess that whilst coffee may wire up a dog it'll probably not be so good for the phone.

Not had a dog drink coffee on me but I did have a dachshund once that guzzled down a large Brandy a family member had left on the floor one Christmas . It's extremely entertaining seeing a drunk doxie attempt to make a 90

Upvote 0
Could have been worse - you could have had your phone in close proximity. I'm no expert but I'd hazard a guess that whilst coffee may wire up a dog it'll probably not be so good for the phone.

Not had a dog drink coffee on me but I did have a dachshund once that guzzled down a large Brandy a family member had left on the floor one Christmas . It's extremely entertaining seeing a drunk doxie attempt to make a 90

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones