• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Just Received The New Nexus S On AT&T

no they make you put the 15 or 25, 30 on it. I had the tmobile on edge and i had to have my data plan on it

So they recognized the T-Mobile Nexus S IMEI number?? Doesn't sound right because i am using the Vibrant unlocked on at&t and they couldn't figure out what type of phone it was when i called in.....so i am using the $10 unlimited data on my family plan.

Upvote 0
So they recognized the T-Mobile Nexus S IMEI number?? Doesn't sound right because i am using the Vibrant unlocked on at&t and they couldn't figure out what type of phone it was when i called in.....so i am using the $10 unlimited data on my family plan.

No the system recognized it asap not even 24 hours and they made me change it.

Upvote 0
Hey Guys! Got the new Nexus S on AT&T! It's identical to the Nexus S T-Mobile one, except obviously it's got the AT&T 3G radio in it! Ordered it through Negri Electronic's out in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Working great, came with 2.3.3 factory installed. Same display. 3G Speeds Finally.....

Matt
Can you please post a screen shot of the phone showing the model number or a shot of the box showing att 3G support?

The Negri Electronic's website listing the att Nexus S shows the T-Mobile Nexus S model number........................................

Upvote 0
The link matt gave has the black one and I think that one has the ATT bands. I am going to call them now. Will update in a few.

UPDATE: I just talked to them and the i9020A is the ATT model. I asked how many they have and they said alot did not really give me a number but they are getting a ton of orders. here is the link again. The link has the T-mobile model number but the description on the device has the ATT model number.

http://negrielectronics.com/google-nexus-s-i9020t-black-unlocked.html

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones