• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Just Received The New Nexus S On AT&T

Are you going to wait to get the official ATT version or the one online available now that works on ATT? I'm not sure if I should go buy the one online now or wait for it to show up in Best Buy and stuff locally near me.

I'm waiting for the official. I will buy it at best buy and have that backing me up. I won't buy it with nowhere to go if there are issues

Upvote 0
no nexus s here today in canada..
Sure there is! You just didn't look very hard or too early. Go to the Bestbuy website and it's now available on selected carriers and rate plans. More details and pricing should be available in store. Videotron in Quebec also has it up on their website as available. It's early in the day still, so more sites will update as the day goes on.

Reactions: AndreaCristiano
Upvote 0
Sure there is! You just didn't look very hard or too early. Go to the Bestbuy website and it's now available on selected carriers and rate plans. More details and pricing should be available in store. Videotron in Quebec also has it up on their website as available. It's early in the day still, so more sites will update as the day goes on.

OK here is my question why won't freaking beat buy ship the Nexus S??!!! How the heck will I get one now! !!

Upvote 0
Mixed breed for you AT&T lovers White Nexus S with AT&T bands hands-on! (video) -- Engadget

It makes me want to go get the white shiny case for Sprints 4G Nexus S when it comes out. I think I might. Once I get it, it'll be one down and one to go(SGSII). I need an awesome dual and pure. Even though this isn't a dual device it is still one of the best devices to have. It performs so well on a daily bases and smooth, and attractive. It almost makes you think dual is a little hyped. I mean if you have a phone built right and no extra on it, it will perform well. So many consumers now are just into the hyped specs and think that takes care of everything. It doesn't. Tech moves to fast for it's on quality sometimes. Oh, and I am glad it's being pushed on every carrier now. I guess Verizon is up next? Hopefully next year the dual core Google phone will be out at the same time on all carriers. It might be quad core. I won't be surprised the way Tegra is moving.

Upvote 0
Mixed breed for you AT&T lovers White Nexus S with AT&T bands hands-on! (video) -- Engadget

It makes me want to go get the white shiny case for Sprints 4G Nexus S when it comes out. I think I might. Once I get it, it'll be one down and one to go(SGSII). I need an awesome dual and pure. Even though this isn't a dual device it is still one of the best devices to have. It performs so well on a daily bases and smooth, and attractive. It almost makes you think dual is a little hyped. I mean if you have a phone built right and no extra on it, it will perform well. So many consumers now are just into the hyped specs and think that takes care of everything. It doesn't. Tech moves to fast for it's on quality sometimes. Oh, and I am glad it's being pushed on every carrier now. I guess Verizon is up next? Hopefully next year the dual core Google phone will be out at the same time on all carriers. It might be quad core. I won't be surprised the way Tegra is moving.

I have to agree the Nexus S is like butter, dual core is all about the hype

Upvote 0
Good for you... im ordering mine today... im going for black tho... engadget did make the white one look pretty appealing tho lol

Yes, they did. I'm just going to stick with the white shiny case for protection. Just taking it off reminds me it's still black. Maybe if it was all white. I wonder why manufacturers do this half & half thing. Well, I'm due for an upgrade so I'll wait until Sprint pushes it out, then buy the SGSII strait up. I'll have $ saved up then. It'll be a couple months until they say anything.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones