• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Kernel][Linaro][O/C][GPL][31 JAN] A-kernel v3.3-r9-fix JB

No, the zram isn't necessary. If I'm not mistaken, in the latest version(s) it wasn't even enabled at the kernel level, so the script doesn't even work (though i could be wrong on that)

info on zram =
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZRam

Alrighty then, my Lord. Thanks.

Ah yes, good ole' wikipedia. I spend so much time researching any Droid related issues on dev sites that I completely forgot.

Right on, though LordVincent. Thank you, once again.

I know this post is dead due is from an old device but I still conserve the mythical Galaxy Rush M830 and I want to use the custom kernel to overclock my device as I did almost 2 years ago but the link to download the file A-kernel is down I searched but every link to the file redirect me to this specific post... so I'm stuck and I want to continue playing with my vintage phone :) if someone have the file require for the process could share with me please I will appreciate it... thanks

I know this post is dead due is from an old device but I still conserve the mythical Galaxy Rush M830 and I want to use the custom kernel to overclock my device as I did almost 2 years ago but the link to download the file A-kernel is down I searched but every link to the file redirect me to this specific post... so I'm stuck and I want to continue playing with my vintage phone :) if someone have the file require for the process could share with me please I will appreciate it... thanks
Hi. Sorry for the 2-year wait, but here's my copy of the file (hopefully attached) - decided to save here than rely on a filesharing service that might disappear.

Good luck!

Attachments

Back
Top Bottom