• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Kit Kat System Dump

A few apps might work. Example Google home and the regular email app. Im using the email app from 4.4. Hated the fact that they didn't allow expended notifications in the one on 4.1.2

installed wise the launcher wont function the way you'd like and nope your not getting the desk clock either.

1384263670794.jpg

I'm not even asking if someone will do it. The community here is so in tune with the trends that if its possible it will be done in due time.

I will say this though... If you start early that's cool too lol

Won't Kit Kat have a lot of the same problems (if not ALL +) as JB 4.2 until JB is finished being fixed..?

Won't Kit Kat have a lot of the same problems (if not ALL +) as JB 4.2 until JB is finished being fixed..?

Yes, lol. Additionally, it is unlikely that Kit Kat will bring us OTG. I don't think the warp2 can do it at all (I hope I am wrong).

So I want to install the Google experience launcher with Google now, but every time I try Google search keeps closing, I wanted to know with someone who has it working what ROM r u on?

Back
Top Bottom