• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Knock Knock !

What is a valid poll question?

• We love you?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MadNine

Lurker
Hi all,

I have been on these forums before. I had a great time.

Eventually though I asked for my account to be closed maybe 2 years ago.

I still occasionally browse here, especially for the funnies.

Last few days I looked at starting a new account, but there's no option for that.

I tried the forgotten password route, though my account was definitely closed at my request.
I did not remember which email I had used, so I found my Gmail address (which I don't use for anything important or personal) had a username still open here. I probably started it some long time ago and forgot about it. It's showing no history, but that could be for many reasons. I don't think I used it though.

My username previously was
Madasa.

If this account and username breaks rules, I'm fine with that and Mods can close it.

Nice to see you all. TM

=====
Man, this was difficult to post and add emoji's. What's a poll question thingy I had to make up? 😏

Last edited:
Thank you peepuls!

Blink twice if you want to be released from this new place, I've left a small hole under the wall. Is that a good plan?
.. or I can just tell you what's been happening outside for the last two years, though you won't believe me.

That early bird is taking a long time getting out of bed!

Well, you great contributors have stayed, and the threads continue.

Cheers.

Thank you peepuls!

Blink twice if you want to be released from this new place, I've left a small hole under the wall. Is that a good plan?
.. or I can just tell you what's been happening outside for the last two years, though you won't believe me.

That early bird is taking a long time getting out of bed!

Well, you great contributors have stayed, and the threads continue.

Cheers.
Sure

welcome to the EBC.
I am still here..

what do I know.
that is a very good question.....what do you know?
Nothing Conan Obrien GIF by First We Feast

Back
Top Bottom