• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root LCD Density Changer works on DX

Did anyone elses Widgets don't resize anymore?

When I first installed it, I was able to make the Analog Clock widget bigger.. but then I was messing with settings, and check marked the "compatibility mode" which totally screwed it up

So I reboot, uninstalled, then reinstalled

But now my widgets won't resize to be bigger.. any thoughts?

(dx 2.2 leak)
 
Yeah, eff this app. I tried 200, and now it boots to a black screen. I'm running rooted 2.1, no themes, no build.prop changes, no nothing. I had to sbf to get back to working state.
 
It seems that if you have Koush's recovery installed, installing this app can mess you up something fierce. However, if you'd like to have this effect and keep Koush's recovery installed, head to this thread. You can make the needed changes via ADB in build.prop. This build.prop is for 2.2. I have no idea if it will have the same results for 2.1. I did this edit (rooted 2.2) and it works just fine.
 
Back
Top Bottom