• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LCD screen issues

bhays3

Jun 3, 2011
does anyone know which 1 of the 2 LCD models are the newest 1 for the warp? I recently replaced my digitizer and screwed up the ribbon cable so now my LCD is discolored, I was trying to find an LCD for it but I need to read the numbers on the back of it however I feel a little on easy trying to get the LCD out of the metal frame to read the numbers. I don't wanna cracked the LCD just to find out which 1 I need to buy ... I seem to remember a while back when the warp first came out if there were some issues with the LCD and their response was to issue a new LCD version.. I'm just wondering if anyone has taken there's a part if they could provide me with any information about which model was first.. thanks so much!!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones