• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Let's see your desktop!

Ah, well I was the same way before popup blockers, then sites that used popups for logins were blocked and I got sick of manually turning the popup blocker off during the use of those sites, and got used to tabs. That and alt-tab as well as a lot of other Windows routines (such as defrag and updating anti-virus suites) faded away after dumping Windows for Linux

I need some widgets, might be time to check out Rainlendar (sp?) again.

(Time to dual boot some linux too)

QP5sJk2.jpg

Haha how much ram does that many browser tabs use lol

You wanted to see basic, right :D it's a toshiba 32 bit amd sempron 2g ram, 250 hard disk 15" screen. Sweet, huh? Lol its what I could afford at the time and it's still running.

Attachments

• 1363987344025.jpg
    1363987344025.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 259
After spending the last three nights fixing my [broken] install of Ubuntu:

Kept it simple, turned off virtual desktops, disabled 3-D cube, and upgraded the RAM to 6GB total.

I have a laptop, but I like using my phone a lot more.. therefor its my main computing device. And here it is lol

Screenshot_2013-05-17-18-15-18_zps0b740d48.png

I like green. Windows 8 desktop. Non touch screen. AMD background to celebrate the AMD fan I am.

Attachments

• rsz_amdgreen.png
    rsz_amdgreen.png
    121.7 KB · Views: 266
  • rsz_menugreen.png
    rsz_menugreen.png
    287.2 KB · Views: 237
I've realised I've had my desktop looking pretty much the same for ages now ( I usually change my wallpaper every few days) and am looking to see if anyone else has some good desktops using Rainmeter? (currently using omnimo)

I usually pick Gothic wallpapers even though I am not a Goth - I just dig Gothic/Sci Fi.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Back
Top Bottom