• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Let's see your "Incredible" layout (Pun intended)

I actually created a live wallpaper with that fingers in the face girl where her eyes move around. Fun to do but it wasn't perfect.

Your so-called kung-fu... is really... quite pathetic. :D

Pai Mei'd This by OMH Android Layouts, on Flickr

Lockscreen:
Aozora Clock
SMS Unread Text
One Sharp Widgetlocker Sense Slider
Beautiful Battery

Left:
Clock = Minimalistic Text
SwitchPro
Desktop Visualizer - Lanterns = HelloStatusBar, Pai Mei = Google Voice Search, Karen The Assassin = Folder Organizer, Blood Splat = Camera
LPP Hidden Dock and icons.

Right:
Pai Mei = Google Music Beta, Blood = Camera
CalWidget

Other screens feature larger Pai Mei icons that launch Facebook, Google Nav, and Flashlight.

It's a little busier than I would have liked. Maybe Karen and the lanterns were a bit much. :p

Your so-called kung-fu... is really... quite pathetic. :D
love it! I was going to make one of these because I saw the movie again a couple weekends ago. As I started working on it, someone on xda posted basically the same thing. I really like your though, you always add some humor into your setups!

If anyone is familiar with the Stone Brewing Co., you will recognize my screens. They make some damn fine beer. Here is my latest

Lock - just Min Text for clock
Main:
Min Text to make Batt level which is Alc. Vol (Man I am glad its not really that high!)
Min Text to make clock which is the Fl. Oz.
Custom gargoyle icons by me (with help from Placid HD Silver)

Stone2.png

Stone1.png

rcubed, I saw where someone said they downloaded the same Kill Bill pix and bagged it all after e. Cadro posted his. Was that you? Are you rcubed over there? You should have gone and made one anyway because clearly, after looking at your badass beer layout, you have mad skillz for making something that is much more than minimal. Great job, dude.

Pai Mei didn't last long on my phone. Damnitalltohell! *cough* Ok, I'm back. Cranked out another today...

One of my favorite things popped into my head today for no particular reason. I'm a sucker for a pretty girl in overalls. And wouldn't ya know it, I just HAD to translate this passing thought into a frickin' layout. 0_0 AAA. I haz it. (And rcubed, I actually thought of you while I was making this. Can you guess exactly what I was doing when you came to mind?)

Overall Hotness by OMH Android Layouts, on Flickr

The usual apps and widgets are in use here. And to you folks that go berserk at the sight of a pretty female here and want the wallpaper, there are literally BILLIONS of photos of pretty women on the web. Stevie Wonder could find hot chick wallpaper online.

There's also Google Image Search and TinEye.com to help you track down photos/graphics you see that you might want to have.

This message has been brought to you by a grant from the Rand Corporation as well as private donations from several of my servile minions who gladly give me all they possess in return for some Cheetos with whipped cream cheese and a bag of little green Army men.

If anyone is familiar with the Stone Brewing Co., you will recognize my screens. They make some damn fine beer. Here is my latest

Lock - just Min Text for clock
Main:
Min Text to make Batt level which is Alc. Vol (Man I am glad its not really that high!)
Min Text to make clock which is the Fl. Oz.
Custom gargoyle icons by me (with help from Placid HD Silver)

Stone2.png

Stone1.png

That looks really awesome man. Stone makes my favorite IPA.

rcubed, I saw where someone said they downloaded the same Kill Bill pix and bagged it all after e. Cadro posted his. Was that you? Are you rcubed over there? You should have gone and made one anyway because clearly, after looking at your badass beer layout, you have mad skillz for making something that is much more than minimal. Great job, dude.
yep, thats me. and thanks.

Og status on the homescreen. Wanted to bring this back after looking at it the other day in my flickr.

MIUI 1.9.9 w/ Extended Settings Mod

evoluer Lockscreen

Homescreen
ADW EX
M22MIUI Status bar
Minimalistic Text
MIUI Analog Clock

I love that homescreen. I haven't messed with my phone in months and kinda forgot how to do a lot of this (currently running CM7 with LP+) If you could give some guidance, I'd appreciate it.

How do you get the Extended Settings Mod in MIUI? And the M22MIUI Status Bar? And is that a MIUI wallpaper?

Thanks!

I love that homescreen. I haven't messed with my phone in months and kinda forgot how to do a lot of this (currently running CM7 with LP+) If you could give some guidance, I'd appreciate it.

How do you get the Extended Settings Mod in MIUI? And the M22MIUI Status Bar? And is that a MIUI wallpaper?

Thanks!

Well, what exactly are you wanting guidance on?

The ext. mod you just flash in recovery, and you can find it easily just hitting up google for "miui extended settings mod", miui.us, xda iirc, and miuiandroid all have links for the most current ones, and previous versions if ur on an older one. miuiandroid is where the Original link is.

M22 status bar can be found here - M22MIUI Theme by ~marcarnal on deviantART Though that exact one is modded by myself as far as the background goes.

Uhh, homescreen wallpaper i've had forever before using miui, Think I got the lockscreen one from the Theme Manager.

ok so I had this infinity idea where there would be a copy of the screen going into itself until, well infinity. I tried it with a clock and it was hard to line things up the way I wanted which also made it impossible to get the clock to go as deep as I wanted. So I made another without the clock, anyway here it is and I am moving on to something else. Ignore the outer black border, I added that so it was easier to see on this site.
infinity-1.png

infinity2-1.jpg

I have to acknowledge that this was most likely a giant pain in the keester. You did a good job on it! It is making my head spin. It...is talking to me. It is saying..."You must strangle your roommate in his sleeeeeep." Ok, Screenie, whatever you say. :D

Switching gears for a bit. Pretty ladies ok with everyone? Good! :D Anyway, the big deal about this one is the poor attempt at an idea I had for the home screen. Since she is so in the foreground, I wanted the clock widget in the background to be as blurry as it should be and still function, as well as be skewed as everything else in the photo is. I used 1010ti.me to achieve these effects. That clock is functional and telling the correct time. And with practice will come more (and better) such things.

Also, thank you, my friends, for the help with the SMS Unread Mods! \o/

Yes, Please #1 - Aya Kiguchi by OMH Android Layouts, on Flickr

Lock:
Bob Clock
SMS Unread Count
Invisible Widgetlocker Slider

Home:
1010ti.me clock
Desktop Visualizer: Face = HelloStatusBar, Belly = Folder Organizer
SwitchPro toggles
Sushi icons!

(As always, the notification bar has been altered to prevent migraine headaches and menstrual cramping.)

Wooooooo! :D That slider is cool. I like that flat black. Modern Sense? I'll grab it. And put some sort of oddity in the hole in its middle I think. :D Thanks!

EDIT: That's a MIUI slider, isn't it.
wall.gif

Lmfao always giving me laughs.

Yea it is sowy lol. Though I might look into this later, which is that I wonder if u can simply just replace the ring image from another theme to use?

Never opened up those wl themes before, u know if it'd be that simple?

Lmfao always giving me laughs.

Yea it is sowy lol. Though I might look into this later, which is that I wonder if u can simply just replace the ring image from another theme to use?

Never opened up those wl themes before, u know if it'd be that simple?

Yeah, easy to futz around with the images in WL theme zips. I know there's a WL theme or two with that half-circle jobby at the bottom, though they are silver. Ima take one to Maaco and do a job on it! :D

Love this homescreen combo that R3D X did with mClock.

MIUI 1.9.16 w/ Extended Settings Mod

Slide Up Lockscreen

ADW EX
mClock
Beautiful Widgets

Og status on the homescreen. Wanted to bring this back after looking at it the other day in my flickr.

MIUI 1.9.9 w/ Extended Settings Mod

evoluer Lockscreen

Homescreen
ADW EX
M22MIUI Status bar
Minimalistic Text
MIUI Analog Clock

hey niCe layout.Im running CM7.03,i like the dock with the black backround & the red arrow.can i do that to mine if so can you tell me where to get it.also the days of the week whats that again.i had that but forgot what that was called.thx

hey niCe layout.Im running CM7.03,i like the dock with the black backround & the red arrow.can i do that to mine if so can you tell me where to get it.also the days of the week whats that again.i had that but forgot what that was called.thx

Thanks, you can get the dock here - Embers Docks n Icons.zip. Put the image on ur sd card, wherever u want, and assuming you're using adw still, Menu>ADWSettings>Theme Preferences>Main dock, and choose custom/navigate to where your image is. Not sure if u know already or not, but just thought i'd throw up how to jus in case!

My days of the week is done with Minimalistic Text Widget

I have 2 questions for all of you that use widget locker. I'm asking here instead of starting a new thread because you guys have very likely run into these already.

1. When I access the sdcard my custom slider re-skins to a system default and refuses to go back even if I "refresh themes". I have to reboot the phone. Any ideas?

2. Small annoyance...any way to get beautiful widget to line up perfectly between widget locker and the homescreen? Nobody else notices, but I do.

I have 2 questions for all of you that use widget locker. I'm asking here instead of starting a new thread because you guys have very likely run into these already.

1. When I access the sdcard my custom slider re-skins to a system default and refuses to go back even if I "refresh themes". I have to reboot the phone. Any ideas?

2. Small annoyance...any way to get beautiful widget to line up perfectly between widget locker and the homescreen? Nobody else notices, but I do.

1. By "access the sdcard", what exactly do you mean? When I plug into my phone and set it to "Use as Hard Disk" or whatever, everything that displays on my phone that is kept on the SD card changes/vanishes. So if you are just charging your phone, make sure in the settings that you don't have it defaulted to anything, but to choose what you want to happen when you plug in.

2. Widget locker does not take the status bar into account when lining up widgets. So all widgets on the homescreens are moved down by the status/notification bar. If you are using LauncherPro, you can hide the status bar on the home screens, or you can show the status bar on WL, thus lining ssssstuff up.

Five dollah, you pay now! :D

1. By "access the sdcard", what exactly do you mean? When I plug into my phone and set it to "Use as Hard Disk" or whatever, everything that displays on my phone that is kept on the SD card changes/vanishes. So if you are just charging your phone, make sure in the settings that you don't have it defaulted to anything, but to choose what you want to happen when you plug in.

2. Widget locker does not take the status bar into account when lining up widgets. So all widgets on the homescreens are moved down by the status/notification bar. If you are using LauncherPro, you can hide the status bar on the home screens, or you can show the status bar on WL, thus lining ssssstuff up.

Five dollah, you pay now! :D

When I use it as a hard disk is when it vanishes. :P Can't get it back without a phone reboot.

And I have the status bar on both. Still not lined up completely. I can live with that, though. :x

Back
Top Bottom