• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Let's see your "Incredible" layout (Pun intended)

The toggle bar is called power control, it's stock on the phone. Clock/weather is beautiful home (smaller) with wrigley field skin. SMS is pure messenger. And I'm running helix instead of sense.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

The toggle bar is called power control, it's stock on the phone. Clock/weather is beautiful home (smaller) with wrigley field skin. SMS is pure messenger. And I'm running helix instead of sense.

helix instead of sense? please explain! I thought we were stuck with sense.

Has anyone found anything similar to "People" by HTC that has a horizontal orientation instead of a vertical (or is there some way to change it)?

23635469.jpg

It wouldve been better if she was sexting you.

Do you have the 3D app launcher? I am still getting used to sense, but the one thing I hate is the ugly bar at the bottom! I would love to replace it with the nexus one style 3D app launcher.

Don't know about launcher 2, I'm using the original and no, they're no longer available. You can find many suitable replacements for many of them though, and I don't miss them.

I did not know you could make a smaller "Favorites" list. I know what I'm doing next :D

Here is mine taken with pictures from my storm.

Also added what my Handcent looks like simply because it is the screen I see as much as the home screen.

Home Screen
2q8nkw2.jpg

Left 1 Apps
1zv8uaq.jpg

Left 2 Friend Stream
bhm5v5.jpg

Left 3 Bookmarks
21ct65l.jpg

Right 1 Favorites
2n6f4gz.jpg

Right 2 Streaming Media
350wa9u.jpg

Right 3 Options/Tools
23i8m4l.jpg

Handcent Thread List
291g905.jpg

Handcent Chat
r76p1y.jpg

i wish there was a way to make the favorites widget something other than full page or a vertical bar.. like horizontal for instance..

Back
Top Bottom