• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root looking for the spinning android token boot ani

jacko1

Android Enthusiast
I'm looking for the spinning token android boot animation
zip that would work on apex 1.4.1
thanks in advance
your humbled noob

:( Those boot animations are sick, I want one!!!! Waiting for update to get one working :)

@jacko, did you try manually installing through TE with the instructions it has too? Or did you only try through CWM?

:( Those boot animations are sick, I want one!!!! Waiting for update to get one working :)

@jacko, did you try manually installing through TE with the instructions it has too? Or did you only try through CWM?

yup and It can't find the file

That is some sick work. I am rocking the blue particles. For those post at XDA, someone thank them on behalf of the people here.

it freezes in clockwork

After downloading the file go into root explorer to where it was downloaded to (x browser would be in download /)....rename it to bootanimation.zip.then copy it
Go into the data folder and scroll to the local folder
Paste the file in the local folder and reboot :D

After downloading the file go into root explorer to where it was downloaded to (x browser would be in download /)....rename it to bootanimation.zip.then copy it

I am no good at that man I'm still new at this

Ill give that a try at some point today and let ya know how it works out... will probably be this afternoon since my gf took my USB cable to charge her phone and I don't have it with me :\

Worked perfect, downloaded it and used Root Explorer to copy it. did a quick reboot and came up no problem right after the Motorola M.

THANKS!

can't someone put this in a zip please

just go to this site and download it directly from your phones browser... it is already in zip format

[BOOT ANIMATION] The Droids - xda-developers

I wanted the Android Particles 1, so I just clicked on the 480x800 link for it, and it downloaded right to the root of my SD, then I used Root Explorer to rename it and copy to the data/local, overwrite it and reboot. Worked perfect.

can't someone put this in a zip please

Or just scroll down the page to the link I provided ..you will see install instructions.
One for adb, one for terminal emulator and one for root explorer
try the one for terminal emulator ....its pretty simple and straightforward

Or just scroll down the page to the link I provided ..you will see install instructions.
One for adb, one for terminal emulator and one for root explorer
try the one for terminal emulator ....its pretty simple and straightforward

I tried with terminal but that didn't work

just go to this site and download it directly from your phones browser... it is already in zip format

[BOOT ANIMATION] The Droids - xda-developers

I wanted the Android Particles 1, so I just clicked on the 480x800 link for it, and it downloaded right to the root of my SD, then I used Root Explorer to rename it and copy to the data/local, overwrite it and reboot. Worked perfect.

I think he wants it in an installable zip for bootstrap, at least that's what it sounds like to me.

Back
Top Bottom