• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Market app accidentally deleted

blade87

Lurker
Apr 26, 2012
Hey everyone , i know there area already a lot of threads created with this one question ... but i still need help ..

on my android x8 , am using titanium backup and accidentally deleted the market place app , and didnt back it up either .

since then i've been trying to install back the market place app , and still no success . anyone having this problem would share their info on how to get it back ?

also wanna add that i've tried installing back marketplace and end up getting the same message everytime i open marketplace ... problems parsing the package and com.google.process.gapps has stopped unexpectedly

sorry , but am just a beginner with androids , am not entirely sure how to revert back to an old rom , from wat i've researched its suppose to revert the firmware version from 2.1 update-1 to 2.0 ... am too damn noob to know how to do tat ...anyway i can get instructions on how to do that ?

Upvote 0
sorry , but am just a beginner with androids , am not entirely sure how to revert back to an old rom , from wat i've researched its suppose to revert the firmware version from 2.1 update-1 to 2.0 ... am too damn noob to know how to do tat ...anyway i can get instructions on how to do that ?

Hi,

1. download
2. copy to sd card
3. use any file explorer to install.

cheers :)
gabe

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones