• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Motorola ADB Interface Error

Sirius38

Lurker
Sep 22, 2014
Hello everyone!

First time poster here. I have, however, read up on quite a few threads in this forum related to my issue.

What i am trying to do is push a version of a game that i am developing to my Moto X for testing; however, the issue lies within the computer not recognizing the phone itself. I've tried plugging it into every USB Port i have as well as trying several different cables. Additionally, I've redownloaded the SDK in 3 separate locations in order to try and find the right scope, but still nothing. I've tried PdaNet+ as well. When i go into device manager my phone shows up under portable device and there is no Android ADB listed, even after reinstalling the SDK several times. There used to be a key entitled Motorola ADB interface with a yellow ! square next to it under Other Devices but it's gone now. Finally, i have installed, uninstalled, and reinstalled the drivers listed on the Motorola site so many times now i could practically do it blindfolded.

Please Help! D:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones