• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Motorola Rep shows up, Verizon Store Pictures Taken!

Preach2k

Android Enthusiast
Motorola rep shows up, Verizon Store Pictures Taken!!!

IMG95BIONIC.jpg

IMG9bionic2.jpg

IMGBIONIC.jpg

Credit: ceb unit HoFo For Photos

naw, I got a few friends who ahve newer phones and they are true beasts - they're getting almost the size of the old bricks....

Well Phil from AC is saying that Verizon will be making an Announcement on August 18th!!! Could it be about the Bionic or an Announcement about the GS2? We have to wait and See!!!

Source

If the Samsung invite is for the GSII I doubt they would want Verizon to announce their GSII before Samsung has the chance :)

Word going around Costco also seems to think that Sept. 8 is pretty much a lock.

That is great news, still within my 90 day return on my Charge :cool:

Probably the size of the X which is my favorite phone to date. I think I'll plug along with my backup phone (Eris CM7 GB) 'til it comes out.

If the Samsung invite is for the GSII I doubt they would want Verizon to announce their GSII before Samsung has the chance :)

That is great news, still within my 90 day return on my Charge :cool:

Good point. Its either about the Bionic or some plan changes.

Man, I wish I had a cool job where I could hear this stuff. :\

It's ironic that I work for Verizon and I don't even get "solid" info like this. Havn't seen our Motorola rep in months. Of course the LG guy is here like every week. Even our senior wireless sales rep knows nothing of the phones launch dates. *Insert appropriate rage-face*

It's ironic that I work for Verizon and I don't even get "solid" info like this. Havn't seen our Motorola rep in months. Of course the LG guy is here like every week. Even our senior wireless sales rep knows nothing of the phones launch dates. *Insert appropriate rage-face*

Inserted.

troll-sad-melvin.png

Word going around Costco also seems to think that Sept. 8 is pretty much a lock.

Funny you mention that! I was at Costco the other day and asked the Verizon rep (actually all carrier rep, but anyway) when the Bionic was coming out and he stated it's not coming out anymore.

I guess I won't be shopping for phones at that Costco any time soon, but there's a closer one to me anyway :P

Funny you mention that! I was at Costco the other day and asked the Verizon rep (actually all carrier rep, but anyway) when the Bionic was coming out and he stated it's not coming out anymore.

I guess I won't be shopping for phones at that Costco any time soon, but there's a closer one to me anyway :P

I was told at a Verizon reseller that the Droid 3 came out on the 28th of July. I was not amused.

Back
Top Bottom