• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Moved Dalvik to SD ages ago, just put in different SD. Problems ensue...

D

Deleted User

Title says it all. So when I realise my mistake, I put the SD card that was in before back. This card has had nothing done to it, just removed. When I turned it back on my home launcher is gone and so are almost all my apps. I reboot. Same. Over time, my app drawer is getting bigger with my apps but I'm getting low space warnings. I haven't had those for ages. Is it rebuilding the Dalvik and will be ok soon or is something bollocksed?

Help please.

:confused:

Time has passed and things aren't good.

Constant low space message and so little space that my phone is sluggish as hell.

Market isn't installed either.

No idea what to do.

Time has passed and things aren't good.

Constant low space message and so little space that my phone is sluggish as hell.

Market isn't installed either.

No idea what to do.

do you not have your old card?
you should have backed up device via recovery .
partitioned new card
put backup on new card
restored backup from recovery

Yeah I still have my old card. I kinda know what I should have done. I'm usually pretty good with back-ups but as I wasn't planning on changing anything I didn't back up.

It's cool, I suppose I was ready for a new ROM anyway. I'm just looking for an easy option for plenty of app space, decent battery and AOSP. I don't suppose anyone wants to recommend one that'll be worth a look?

Back
Top Bottom