• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Must have accessories....

The Body Glove I had on my Captivate was one of my favorite cases, this looks like the exact same type.

I just wish I knew what kind of accessories Radio Shack will be offering to buy with that $30 gift card. I'd like to get a case and screen protector on this ASAP.

Yeah, I'm curious too, but I got a real bad feeling that they are going to have jack-squat.

Upvote 0
The Body Glove I had on my Captivate was one of my favorite cases, this looks like the exact same type.

I just wish I knew what kind of accessories Radio Shack will be offering to buy with that $30 gift card. I'd like to get a case and screen protector on this ASAP.

i agree the body glove on the captivate was my fav as well snug form fitting with just enough protection/ thinness

Upvote 0
perrsonally, I carry my phone in my back pocket and I use a very large wallet (almost checkbook size). Id rather have a sturdy case to protect my investment. never can be too careful. I HATE scratches and dings. Looks like I'll probably go with an otterbox, they are pretty tough to beat in terms of value and protection.

Not me I hate bulky pockets

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones