• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My hybrid HTC Incredible review

Awesome stuff! Thanks Auto. Now I'm really hating the wait for the EVO!:mad:

Edit: Btw I don't think I saw anything about voice quality. How is the voice quality on the phone?

Nice work man.

I'm impressed with the video and the pictures are amazing imo for a cell phone cam.

Makes me more pumped for the EVO, since the videos will definitely be better at 720p, and I'm sure the pictures will be equal if not better on the EVO!

I didn't know the camera auto adjusted like that depending on the brightness, nice.

I still wish the EVO was amoled as well, but oh well, all the other features should make up for it *grumbles slightly*

Those photos look great, any chance of uploading them at a higher resolution somewhere else? Kind of want to see what kind of detail the camera really has. Looks like it will be great for uploading to the web at least and I am sure print outs won't look half bad.

Some really nice pictures and vids.

& yea they always exaggerate the almoled screens in the sun. thats the main purpose of auto lighting so it can adjust to the lighting. cause to be honest any screen is hard in direct sunlight. but if you turn the lighting up when it's bright out you will see fine. turn it down in dark areas because it is not needed.

but nice vids and pictures

Thanks, that's what I kind of figured with such a small censor. Still should be great for uploading online to stuff like Facebook and even for 4x6 print outs.

How's indoor/low light picture quality? Most of your pictures are of outside on a really sunny day which are generally pretty easy for any camera. Also does the flash do much to help?

I guess I am pretty interested in the camera because my phone is the only device I have on me 24/7 and never carry a camera around. I rarely take pictures but part of that is because of how crappy my iPhone 2G's camera is and how slow it is to start the camera app. So I'm thinking my EVO will get a considerably more use as a camera.

The pizza picture was taken inside with all lights off, so that shows the flash.

TBH, the quality is still meh inside.

Watch the Qik video.

Didn't realize that was flash, was kinda wondering what was up with the blue cast.

I guess I won't expect miracles but a solid upgrade from my camera on my iPhone.

This guy shows off his pictures and tried to say the nexus one camera is better. What do you guys think from reading the article: The Incredible Camera Showdown: Droid Incredible VS Nexus One – Android and Me
I personally don't think every picture was taken the same even though he says they were. as some are closer up then others. like the ketchup picture was further away then the nexus one and that could affect the flash.

the pictures you provided for us in this thread by incredible were ready nice and better then the ones provided in the link I think.

Back
Top Bottom