• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Myns 2.2 battery life has gotten worse

I will certaily agree with ya there. I am on the stock kernel and have been wanting to play around with others but I just can't get myself to do it when this set up is working so well. I had 18 hours on mine before I plugged it in this morning and I was still at 40%!...obviously fairly light usage but still. Anyway, I have my wife's on a netarchy kernel because she was complaining. This will be her second full day....first day was not exactly stellar. We shall see. It is kinda nice having 2 EVOs in the house to try different stuff on. She doesn't care what I do with hers as long as I don't mess it up.... She is the toughest customer on Earth and she absolutely LOVES this phone.

Upvote 0
i had screen issues yesterday with 3 seperate netarchy kernels and the kings#11. They'd work fine at first, but after a reboot or two, the screen would come up with what resembled "interference" that was sensitive to touch. Sometimes a dalvik/cache wipe would fix it, sometimes not. I reflashed from a backup and i'm staying on HTC #10 now :(

Prior to the screen issues, Kings#11 was working best for me. It sat 45 minutes with screen off and no diminish in battery percentage

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones