• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root NEED HELP ASAP PLZ!!!

CountryCode

Lurker
Apr 16, 2015
Hey guys I am desperate for help as I am loosing my mind! I have a Verizon Bionic I tried to update safestrap to install cm12 upon reboot after cm flash it would only go to fastboot, after pushing a complete fxz *minus webtop grfs.img as it always fails flash* it now boots but wont go past moto m and you can see a blank screen with backlight if you let the display go off its distorted when it comes back on towards the middle of the screen, or it bootloops, still have access to fastboot but recovery comes up with the triangle droid with no options. I would like to fully format internal and reflash fxz but don't know if that would work or partitioning scheme. PLEASE can anyone!! help me??? also all files I find are 404 for the most part and have adb/fastboot, RSD lite, current moto drivers and sdk/android studio installed RSD cant see the phone, only visible through fastboot.

Did a manual flash following the outline in the comments section here *without the moto just fastboot* http://androidforums.com/threads/droid-bionic-fastboot-fxz-files.540725/

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones