• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Need Help with DarkSlide

I flashed DarkSlide last night and everything seemed to be working well until this morning. Now I am not receiving ANY data communication. No emails, no weather updates, no SMS, etc. According to the phone's status the mobile network state is "Disconnected". Can anyone tell me how to resolve this issue?
Thanks!

Ok, guys. Sorry for my delay in responding, I was tied up in a meeting.
Here's the status... I rebooted a zillion times at least with no effect. So, finally, I started Bootstrap Recovery and did a wipe data. When the device rebooted, I was prompted to activate my handset. :) (Good call gmen! ;)) At this juncture, things seem to be running smoothly now. I just hope it doesn't happen again!
Thank you all SO much for the help! You guys are awesome! :D

Upvote 0
gmen wins again :(

if it just all of a sudden happened when you were sleeping, possibly network went out in your area for a brief second (which happens alot in my area) but your phone just didnt re-acquire the signal, i feel bad now :( i couldnt help grrrrrrrr

Awww.... Don't you DARE feel bad!!! You were right there to offer help when I needed answers and for that, I thank you! :)

I've had my network kill out on me only once or twice over a period of SEVERAL years and I'm pretty sure that my handset didn't re-acquire a signal then either.

Oh, well, hopefully I won't have to address this issue again. :)
And as for you, Voided, stop with the self degradation! I won't hear of it! :)

Reactions: VoidedSaint
Upvote 0
gmen wins again :(

if it just all of a sudden happened when you were sleeping, possibly network went out in your area for a brief second (which happens alot in my area) but your phone just didnt re-acquire the signal, i feel bad now :( i couldnt help grrrrrrrr

Lol you are an asset around here bro ...don't sell yourself short, I wont here of it either!@droidgurrl..glad we could help ..as voided suggests this may be an issue with your area network coverage and sometimes crazy things happen lol!

Upvote 0
lol im only an asset because of people like you and steven, and airmaxx, piiman, binary, faber, bouchigo, etc, after watching you guys and listening laying dormant for a while, i started to come out of my shell ask questions that i had issues with, i was a huge noob :p but now im pretty knowledgeable in some areas ^_^ all thanks to this community :D

Reactions: gmenfan83
Upvote 0
lol im only an asset because of people like you and steven, and airmaxx, piiman, binary, faber, bouchigo, etc, after watching you guys and listening laying dormant for a while, i started to come out of my shell ask questions that i had issues with, i was a huge noob :p but now im pretty knowledgeable in some areas ^_^ all thanks to this community :D

Well the same goes for all of us as well Bro ...we didnt start out knowing all this either ...we all went through the same process....I noticed and am impressed with how fast you came along and am now advising so many people and making themes ...you have came along rather quickly bro

Reactions: VoidedSaint
Upvote 0
well the first theme i ever did make was a pile of junk, but it did in fact help me determine what i did wrong and make it better, im still learning that though, with the help of faber, and bouchigo they are the 2 main people that have really helped me out with alot of my issues

I think your theme is nice!im a fan of blue .....I have dibble dabbled with manually editing themes for my own use but don't have any time with college to really get into it although I would like to one day ...I am not that creative though and am interested more in the programming of apps/roms and such

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones