• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help need shopping list app that syncs with pc

red97xj

It seems there are several out there, but none of them seem close to what I want except the "remember the milk". and thats $25 a year, thats to much for a list app.

What would be perfect? : an app with list in that I make (no pre-made list) and that my wife can add on the pc at home while I am at store, then bam, they are on my incredible.

Anything like it out there?
Thanks

Get Astro tasks at least that is what I think its called, its Astro something, it syncs with Google calender tasks.

It seems there are several out there, but none of them seem close to what I want except the "remember the milk". and thats $25 a year, thats to much for a list app.

What would be perfect? : an app with list in that I make (no pre-made list) and that my wife can add on the pc at home while I am at store, then bam, they are on my incredible.

Anything like it out there?
Thanks

Excellent request, this is something I'm going to want asap when I get my phone. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Not pc compatible but fivefold shopping list syncs across android devices so we both add things as we go along and whoever goes to store has an uptodate list at all times

Ourgroceries - Free and does what you ask

GroceryIQ - Free but is mostly a grocery list rather than any list like OurGroceries

Back
Top Bottom